Saturday, May 9, 2009

**Oh, Happy Day!**

I have really enjoyed my day today. 

This morning I woke up when it was still dark outside to go to some garage sales with my friend Jenna.  We both found some goodies.  She found a nice old trunk for her living room and some golf clubs for her hubby.  And I found all this...

IMG_1371IMG_1372IMG_1374IMG_1375IMG_1378   And for only 11 dollars!  It doesn't get much better than that in my book!!!

After the shopping, I had to go babysit my precious Ava Nicole.  Her mommy needed to go bridesmaid dress shopping with some girlfriends.  We had a marvelous time.  Every time I see her she is bigger and more precious.

IMG_1287 IMG_1294 IMG_1341 IMG_1347 IMG_1363IMG_1358 

Oh yeah, I can't forget about Samson.. who is now called "Sam".  I got to play with him while I was at my sister's today, too.IMG_1319

 

Everybody remember all the moms out there tomorrow.  Give them extra special love and attention and praise.  And pray for all those that are longing to be called mommy, but haven't been able to yet.

2 comments:

jill said...

ohhhh, friend. i think i should come stay with you once you're in the lone star state. that way, we can get up and go garage-saling! and i sure hope that big purple sweatshirt is just for washing your car. i'll have you calling the hogs before you know it!!!!! love the red purse. great finds!!!!!! lotsa love!

Candice said...

thats really cool you got all of that stuff for only $11?? craziness!


thank you again ohhh soooo much for babysitting my tot. lol see you tomorrow!