Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wasting time....

I'm in the computer lab at school patiently waiting on 6:30 to get here so I can go take yet another test. I was really hoping for an easy, laid back last semester of school. Yeah, that's so not happening. Oh well... only 2 more months!

I've been sick lately. Really, really sick. I have no clue what it was/is since we have no insurance, and I didn't go to the doctor. But I felt so bad that I didn't student teach or go to class on Monday or Tuesday. Finally my wonderful and faithful Mamaw brought me some left over antibiotics that she had been saving for a rainy day. They make my tummy hurt some kind of awful, but overall I'm feeling much better. Hopefully I'll be completely well by this weekend.

Why do I need to be better by this weekend?.... Well because on Saturday Justin and myself are going to be models for the first time ever. Ha! The girl who did our engagement and wedding pictures needed some models for a shoot this weekend. I figured we might get some good pics out of the deal, or at the very least I would get some first hand photography tips/tricks! I'm pretty excited about it, but have no clue what I'm gonna wear!!!

And since our washing machine seems to be broken, my choice of cute outfits is very limited. I have about 5 loads of laundry that need to be washed, dried, folded and put away.. but the darn thing won't work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the handyman hubby will fix that sometime soon.

That's all for now... I have a test to take!

No comments: