Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kari Jobe

My wonderful friend, Lauren Grace, texted today and asked me to go to a concert with her tonight.  It was at 1st West in West Monroe.  I hadn't seen my Lauren Grace in a long time, and I love me some worship music.... so I went.

Kari Jobe was amazing.  She is totally anointed and talented.  She sang a few songs from her new CD. 

Then she and her band did some other worship songs.I'm so glad we went.  It was good.  And I got to see some other friends there.

Here is a pic I took of myself.  I curled my hair for the first time tonight.. let me know what ya think!Imported Photos 00001

And, here is me with Lauren.. I love this girl!Imported Photos 00003

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, are we twins or what? soo the other day I was telling Dom I want a curling iron bc I'm tired of straight hair everyday! lol.. & you go and curl yours! I like it!

great minds think alike ;)

oh, and I loooovveee that picture of my Ava!