Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's All About Me!

I did the note on facebook.. 25 random facts about me. Well, since I was just dying to blog about something, but don't have access to any of my pictures... here is my list--

1. I love God. I want more than anything to live the life He's called me to live.

2. I got married to my husband, Justin 8.8.08 after only dating for about 6 months. It's been one of the best decisions I've ever made.

3. I love my family more than life, even though they are ALL crazy!

4. Speaking of family, my niece is the light of my life. Ava Nicole is one special and beautiful girl.

5. I absolutely cannot wait to have kids of my own. It's all I wanna do "when I grow up". I'm having trouble being patient, but I know I want the time to be right.

6. I graduate school in May. Woo-Hoo! I've been in college forever.. or so it seems.

7. I have a passion for children. I know I'll work with children alot in my lifetime in different ways.

8. One day I will go to foreign countries with my husband and preach about Jesus to people who have never heard His name. We are called to missions and we love that we are.

9. I'm obsessed with photography. I could look at photography websites all day long. I just got my first "real" camera and hope to pursue that someday soon.

10. I love food. Especially sweets. Icecream is my all-time favorite food.

11. My parents divorced when I was 10. I hated it then, but now I can see that I learned and grew alot from the whole ordeal.

12. I blog. I like to have a way to express my thoughts and to remember the day to day details of the past. I also like reading other people's blogs. I do it daily.

13. My favorite color is green. I just painted my kitchen lime green. It's crazy, but I LOVE it.

14. I miss my momma. She lives about 45 minutes away, and I hate not being able to see her at least once or twice a week.

15. I'm not coordinated or athletic AT ALL. For example... I cannot jump rope. I cannot dribble a basketball. I cannot play tennis. Etc, Etc, Etc.

16. I wish I had a good, or even decent singing voice. I would love to be able to sing.

17. I can't stand for anyone to touch my bellybutton. It freaks me out.

18. I have two black and white kitty cats, Samson and Sylvester. They think they are human.

19. I drink sweet tea every single day.

20. I desperately want my husband to get a regular Mon-Fri 8-5 job so we can actually spend time together.

21. I"m not at all a morning person. I have to drag myself out of bed every morning.

22. I love HGTV and Food Network.

23. I have lived in only 2 states... Louisiana and Florida. And Florida was only for about 3 months.

24. I could watch a movie every single day. I love movies. I just don't have the time.

25. Cooking is still very new to me, but I'm really enjoying the learning process.



I thought it would be hard to think of that many things, but really, I could have easily kept going.
Now, everyone that reads this should tell me a random fact about yourself! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well I read it :)

--I love my sister! just a random fact! ;)