Friday, February 13, 2009

Miss Ava and Miss Riley

A little while back my sister, Candice, and I took Ava to visit our mom and grandparents in Farmerville again.  We were excited this time (more than usual) because our cousin Heather was also coming to visit and bringing her babygirl, Riley.  Riley was born only one day after Ava.  We love getting to visit with family!  And the babies keep us entertained!  Here are some pics---

Imported Photos 00080 Imported Photos 00082 Imported Photos 00089 Imported Photos 00101 Imported Photos 00123 Imported Photos 00125 Imported Photos 00121

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to everyone!  I'm excited to see what my hubby has planned for our day tomorrow!  I'm sure I'll post about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics! happy early Vday! I love you!