Monday, February 23, 2009

Date Day

Saturday my wonderful husband took the day off work so he could spend it with me :)  In case you don't know, that makes me one very, very happy wifey.  Quality time is not one of my top Love Languages, but it still does wonders for our relationship.

We slept late (sort of), went to some garage sales, visited the in-laws, went to the mall, went to our first "modeling gig", ate dinner at Copeland's, shopped at Target, and then came home and snuggled on the couch.  It was a glorious day.  I love my husband.

Back to the modeling..  It was raining pretty heavily.  And it was cold.  But that didn't stop us!  Justin and I ended up being the only two "models" there for five photographers.  It was interesting.. we felt kinda famous.  We would just be walking down the street and have five cameras in our faces.  Paparazzi!!!  We felt like we didn't do a great job.  Both of us are stiff as can be in front of a camera, but those photographers worked magic! 

In case you wanna spend hours looking at photography websites like I so often do, here are a few of the ladies that were there:

www.kylabranchphotography.com (she did our wedding too)

www.charlottestringerphotography.com

www.jnkmcdanielphotography.com

And here are some of my favorites from the day1 3 close up  justin2 posed puddle window

We had SO much fun!  I'm getting prints of some of these and I can't wait to see them!  Hopefully we can do something like this again sometime.

No comments: