Sunday, February 7, 2010

WHO DAT?!

I have to say I’m very proud of the New Orleans Saints tonight!!!

saintsI grew up with a family that loved football and loved the Saints.  Even through all of their bad years of being Aints and everything else.  We always watched the Saints games.  Being from Louisiana, I guess it’s almost a rule that we support them.  And now they finally, not only made it to the Superbowl, but WON the stinkin’ thing! 

Woohoooo!!!!  Go SAINTS!!!!

 

I have been sick all weekend, so Justin and I stayed home and watched the game from the comfort of the couch.  It was nice though.  Just us and our furry little guys.  I made spaghetti with icecream for dessert! It was a perfect night in my book.  Almost.  Perfect would mean that I could breathe through my nose! Ha!

No comments: