Friday, February 5, 2010

Little Bit

ava_filtered copy This little munchkin model will be having her second birthday this month.  I’m trying to decide what to get her for her birthday.  I want it to be fun since I got her clothes for Christmas.  I’m thinking maybe a potato head?  Hmmm.. We shall see.

All I know is I’m happy I’ll be able to see her in person to give her whatever gift I choose.  They will be headed this way in a few short weeks.  And not just to visit! 

That’s right… my sister and Dom have decided to make their way back to DFW!!!  For good!!!  I know this is not great news for all the rest of my family that wants to keep them in LA, but it’s wonderful news for me :)

I’m really, really, really hoping they get a place close to us so we can visit ALL the time! 

No comments: