Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meat Cupcakes

Sounds kinda crazy, doesn't it?

Well I got this recipe from another blog I came across. It looks yummy to me, but when I mentioned it to Justin he didn't seem too sure!

IMG_0246

Meat Cupcakes

3/4 lb. ground beef

1/2 C ketchup

1 T mustard

2 T brown sugar

1 can biscuits

1/4 C shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown beef and drain. Mix ketchup, mustard and brown sugar together to make a sauce. Add sauce to beef. Separate dough into biscuits. Form dough into cups on muffin tins. Spoon meat into dough cups. Bake about 10 mins. Sprinkle cheese on top.

IMG_0247

Enjoy!

*Edit: Justin hates mustard and says there is too much mustard taste in the sauce... guess I won't be making these again! I liked them though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm. sounds and looks weird but yummy at the same time! haha.. and I loved the post before this one! Great pic of Dom & Ava.. I stole it(: