Monday, May 2, 2011

Kindle Elisabeth

Some of our best friends welcomed their first baby into the world today.  Her name is Kindle Elisabeth, and she is perfection.  She weighs 8.5 pounds and is 19 inches long.  We went to the hospital for a visit after I got off work today, and I’m pretty sure it was love at first sight. 

IMG_1319

Seeing Miss Kindle really gets me excited about our little bun in the oven too.  This was the first time I’ve been to visit a newborn and family in the hospital since getting pregnant.  It’s a whole new experience.  I couldn’t help but think that in 5 short months, I will get to meet my little one.  It’s scary and exciting and happy and everything else all rolled into one.

IMG_1318

Congratulations, Dustin and Jenna!  She is one beautiful and perfect little gift from God.  I know more than just about anyone how blessed she is to have you two as parents.  I can’t wait to see yall’s story unfold and watch that little princess grow up.  I feel so privileged to get to walk along side you guys in this whole journey.  Love you.. all three of you!

No comments: