Monday, May 9, 2011

20 weeks

week20

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: 6.5 inches.. size of a small cantaloupe

Maternity clothes: Pants are maternity or stretchy, and shirts are still a good mix.

Gender: baby boy.  Judah Scott Smile

Movement:  Still not feeling a ton of movement, but felt some definite kicks/punches during the past week.  He is getting stronger.

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty decent this week.  I have been really exhausted for the past few days, though, and can’t get enough!

What I miss:  not a thing

Cravings:  apple juice!

Aversions:  I cannot bring myself to cook raw chicken!  Also, the thought of pot roast has had me gagging.

Symptoms: super sleepy, back ache (I think this has to do with carrying a 20 lb baby around at work all day), and heart burn!

Best moment this week:  By far my favorite thing was finding out that our little boy is indeed a boy, shopping for him, and starting to register.  This part of pregnancy is awesome!

No comments: