Monday, May 16, 2011

21 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: 10.5 inches.. size of a banana

Maternity clothes: Pants are maternity or stretchy, and shirts are still a good mix.

Gender: baby boy.  Judah Scott Smile

Movement:  Still not feeling a ton of movement, but felt some definite kicks/punches again this week.

Sleep: Sleep is good I guess.

What I miss:  bending over with ease.  It’s getting harder and harder to move around and bend down with this belly poking out.  Several people this past weekend told me that I’ve “really popped out there..”

Cravings:  I can’t remember craving anything specific.

Aversions:  I cannot bring myself to cook raw chicken!  Also, the thought of pot roast has had me gagging.

Symptoms: back ache mainly.

Best moment this week:  We made it past the halfway point!  I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that I’ve already carried Judah longer than I still have to carry him.  It’s still flying by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I haven't read your blog in a long time because I lost the URL! Anyway, you are looking great!