Saturday, August 1, 2009

HELP!

****edited: Well, I spent forty forevers and figured it out.. sorta. I still don't really know what I did. Feel free to still leave tips/info****

I got bored and decided to spend some time playing with my blog.
I chose a new background and figured out how to switch to 3 columns, and even how to put space between the columns.

But now my picture on my header is HUGE! I don't like it that big at all, but cannot figure out what to do. Can anyone help me??

Also, it's driving me nuts that the pictures are no longer in the right places on all of my previous blogs. I think I'm going to have to just deal with that though...

So, who can help me??

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I think the pics look good! How did you get 3 columns?? I've been wanting to! email me!