Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Wedding Dress

Kelly from Kelly's Korner is hosting a bloggy party for girls to have some fun.  Everyone is supposed to post about their wedding dress and/or dream wedding dress.

Since my one year anniversary is coming up, I thought I would play along and pull out some wedding pics.

(all of my pics are courtesy of Kyla Branch Photography)

dress1

My dress was ivory with a deep v-neck and a light floral pattern all over.  I didn't have a big budget, but knew I did NOT want a big or strapless dress.  I also did NOT want a long train.  When I went to try on dresses, This one was on display.  My Aunt Donna and I both instantly loved it.  I tried on about 4 dresses, but ended up buying this one before we left the first store.

dress2

If I could have chosen my dream dress and cost was not important, I would have chosen one that was really lacy with a pretty sash, like this:dream dress

Just for fun (and cause I love these guys), here are some of me with my daddy and my hubby.  :)

dress4

dress3

Feel free to join in the fun!   

5 comments:

jill said...

gorgeous!!!! you were such a beautiful bride!

Delightful Dwelling said...

Beautiful photos, your dress is awesome.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride! My husband is from Dubach and we both went to school at LA Tech! Small world, right?!

Facebook Recipes said...

I like the pic of you looking down at your flowers...very pretty!

Candice said...

Aww so pretty! I can't believe its almost been one year already! :) yay! What are yall planning on doing to celebrate?