Friday, July 17, 2009

more pictures

boring title?  yes, I think so.  But that's what this is..

Hubby with his MommaImported Photos 00245

She and Nicole were helping serve food at the weddingImported Photos 00257Imported Photos 00244

Family photos...Imported Photos 00290Imported Photos 00285

Uncle John and his other halfImported Photos 00271

Dennis and Laura (mother of the groom)Imported Photos 00281

My hubby makes crazy faces sometimes.Imported Photos 00094

After church with my Aunt DonnaImported Photos 00054

 

That's all I've got for today.  I've been feeling a little depressed today.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better...        

4 comments:

Candice said...

Aw my sister, why are you feeling depressed?? :( Ya know I may be in another state but you can still talk to me about whatever!

That 3rd picture of Natalie is Awesome!! She looks so pretty! I think you're getting the hang of using your camera!

jill said...

loooove the header picture!!!!! and i'm worried. are you okay??? do i need to come to the big d to cheer you up???

Jennifer said...

I love all the pics! So cute!
I hope you had a great weekend!

candice said...

you need to update this thing! I know you be getting online!! haha