Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Date Night

Last night Justin had the night off so we declared it "date night".  We don't get them too often since he works evenings all the time.  We plan to try and have a date night at least once a week once we get settled into a routine around here.

Last night we went to Outback because I wanted to try a new chicken dish they have.  It was soo yummy.  CIMG2556Then we had key lime pie for dessert.  It was really tart, but yummy too.CIMG2555

After dinner we rode around for a little while and explored.  We still haven't figured out how to get around outside of our little area.  We ended up just going home and getting in the hot tub for a little while.  It was super relaxing.  I was ready to go to sleep after that, but the night was still young.

So what better to do than pull out the Super Nintendo?!  Haha.. Old School!IMG_2086We got this game, Mario Kart, the other day at a flea market.  We played for a little while, but it wasn't long til we realized it's not as fun as it was when we were kids.  So we just watched some TV and then went to bed.

Speaking of the flea market, though.. That place was awesome.  Super stinkin' hot, but awesome.  Justin got some shoes he has been wanting for a GREAT price, and I got some sunglasses.IMG_2110We plan on going back really soon.  Probably not during the hottest part of the day though.

******

In other news, I have gone on what feels like 4 billion interviews.  I still haven't heard anything.  Today I went on an interview that lasted an hour and a half!  It was the most in depth interview ever.  And then at the end, she told me I needed to come back at another time for part 2 of the interview!  I couldn't believe it!!!  Anyways, say a little prayer for my job situation if you would.  I'm getting desperate 'cause we need some income flowing in!

******

IMG_2094

See anything out of place in the picture above?  Sylvester's new favorite place is on the very top of the cabinets in the kitchen.  He's a crazy cat.IMG_2092

His other favorite.. the window..IMG_2102

3 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

cute PICS! and I love outback..their tuna is my fav!!

jill said...

date night sounds fun!!! and i want to come visit and then we can go to the flea market! don't stress about the interviews (i know that's easier said than done!) ... i had to go to 3 for my job when i got it. and every single time they made me feel like there was NO way they would hire me.

Mrs Nobriga said...

I'm really starting to miss yall! I know we just got back from Georgia but we need to plan a visit over there soooooooon!

Plus I wanna go swimming! haha
We tried taking Ava swimming while in Ga. but she haaated it.. probably bc I didn't get in. So we will have to try again w Aunt Lissa! (: