Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whew... I've been busy...

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been able to get on here.  I've been trying to keep up with reading my favorite bloggy friends' posts, but keeping up with my own... not so much!

It's been crazy to say the least.  We are having a massive garage sale this weekend to raise money for the move and for Justin's tuition.  On top of that, I have started trying to pack for the move.  We have junk everywhere!  Yesterday I literally could not find a place to sit down.  This used to be my dining room...CIMG2534

We went to Dallas last week to look at apartments(We got one, by the way!), have interviews for jobs, and just check things out in general.  I didn't take many pics, but here are a few..Imported Photos 00005Justin being sleepy on the drive there

Imported Photos 00011                      Us before dinner one night.  (excuse my pale self. I need sun in a bad way!!!)

Imported Photos 00007                        Dustin and Jenna before dinner

Imported Photos 00014While in a strange new city, our car decided to die.  We had to find the nearest Wal-Mart tire center and buy a new battery.  Just our luck!  It wasn't too bad though.  The people were super nice.

Imported Photos 00013Waiting on the car to be fixed...

Imported Photos 00017Imported Photos 00020    Self Portraits.. something I always force Justin into.  Ha!

Imported Photos 00019     The weather was great while we were there.  Thank you, Jesus, for beautiful days!!!       

 

Besides packing, getting ready for the largest garage sale in the history of garage sales, and doing home improvement projects, we have been trying to take some time out for stuff we enjoy.  Justin's favorite new hobby right now is golf.  He tries going about once a week or so.  I went with him one day to the driving range to take some pics.Imported Photos 00007Imported Photos 00004Imported Photos 00009No, He's not in Middle School.  He just likes to shop at Goodwill.  I robbed the cradle, but not by that much!   Imported Photos 00010Imported Photos 00017Imported Photos 00018

2 comments:

jill said...

GOSH you've been busy! hope the garage sale goes well ... i need to have one in the worst way, but i'm too lazy to dig out all the stuff! hope you're finding some time to rest!!!!!

candice said...

I was wondering what happened to you... lol.. no, I figured yall were super busy. I still have your house key & mom is wanting us to come up there soon.. whenever you do find time & after I get all this wedding stuff over with we need to plan a day.