Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twilight

The other night Justin and I were invited over for dinner and a movie by our friend/Justin's cousin Corey and his fiancee Kendra.

Corey grilled up some burgers that were wonderfully delicious.  But that wasn't the highlight of the night for me. (surprising, I know!)

We went to Blockbuster to find a movie.  They wanted Blu-Ray or whatever it's called (I'm not up on my technology terms).  Our choices were very limited considering we don't watch rated R movies or anything we know will have bad language/sex scenes/etc.

We finally chose Twilight.  I thought it would be pretty good since I heard people talking about it when it first came out.  I also thought the guys would surely hate a love story about vampires. Ha!

It turned out to be a really good movie.  We loved it, and now I can't wait for the next one to come out!  I'm even tempted to get the books and read them.  Problem is, I don't have time to read!!!

 

Do you have any good movie suggestions?  Or what did you think of Twilight?

2 comments:

jill said...

ugh, friend. i'm sad to see you fall into the twilight trap. i REFUSE to even give it a chance. just don't get all sucked in and start wearing the t-shirts and watching it 30 times a week. :) ... you have NO IDEA how much i enjoy your sweet words. you make my whole day!!!!!!

candice said...

I haven't seen it yet