Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little sister

Candice made me a sister when I was 4 1/2 years old.  Since that day we have always had a special bond.  I can't imagine what my life would have been like if I didn't have her as my sister.  We have always loved each other, but during my senior year of high school she and our mom moved about 5 hours away.  That's when I remember us getting really close.  We became more of best friends. 

I still consider my baby sister one of my very best friends.  I know I can count on her to be there through even the worst of times.  I'm so glad she lives right down the road and that we can share so much of our lives together.

She is beautiful and loving and caring and giving.  She is encouraging and trustworthy and real.  She is a great sister and a great friend.  A great mommy, daughter, and wife.

Happy 20th Birthday, Candice!

imageimageimageImported Photos 00226halloween08 00012  davids wedding 00004 Imported Photos 00027        image 

I love you!

2 comments:

Candice said...

awww! this makes me want to cry! :)
I am so lucky to have you as my sister! I'm really glad we grew up to be very close. I love you!

Little Mrs. Shirey said...

im dreading the day my sister and i dont live together anymore.
having a sister so close is an unexplainable love.