Thursday, April 2, 2009

dress shopping

After my last post I decided to go looking for a new dress.  If you know me, then you know I shop cheap.  Like really, really cheap.  Pretty much if it's not on sale, I wait til it is.  This sometimes makes it hard to find what I'm looking for.

Tonight I went to Old Navy, Wal-Mart, Ross, and Target.  I finally found my winning dress at Ross.  It's a maxi style dress which I love and cannot wait to wear with a little t-shirt under it or a cardigan over it.

I'll also have you know that although I went into Target looking for a spring dress, this is what I came out with...  An entire package of Cadbury creme eggs.  I've been craving them ever since reading Jill's post here.  I finally gave in to the temptation!

Oh, and I got some of these for the husband.

Yep, it's safe to say I won't be swimsuit shopping ANYTIME in the near future.

But I WILL be enjoying my chocolaty egg goodness!

 

What are your favorite places to shop and your favorite Easter candies??

4 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I like the eggs in the purple bag..they are chocolate..can't think of the name..however, I've tried to avoid any section of any store that might have Easter candy! haha..enjoy yours for me too!

jill said...

ahhh, a girl after my own heart!!!!!! can't wait to see pics of the dress!!!!!! and i think i'll go get an egg in your honor. :) happy FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!

Little Mrs. Shirey said...

i shop the SAME way!

Lacey Herring said...

You know my favorite places to shop... ANYWAHER WITH A HUGE (not sale) BUT CLEARANCE!!! Lol... and i like chocolate too.