Monday, April 13, 2009

Cardboard Testimonies

I don't have time to do an entire Easter post.  I will surely try to later.   I have some pics I want to post after I get them uploaded to my computer.

But for now, I just wanted to share a video.  The church we go to, Christ Church, did cardboard testimonies during the Easter services.  It's awesome to see how God has moved in so many lives.  If you have time, you should watch.. be blessed.. and know that He can move in your situation too.

PS-- my hubby is on here at about 7 mins 13 seconds (alcohol and drugs, I've done them all....)

2 comments:

jill said...

love the cardboard testimonies. our church did them a few months ago, and i cried, er SOBBED, all the way through! hope easter was happy!

Stephanie said...

that was incredible. Thank you so much for sharing!