Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wow.. just wow

So, I'm up late again.  I have this crazy schedule right now that has my sleep all messed up.  Some nights I'm in bed by ten, and others like tonight, it's 2am and I'm wide awake.

Anyway, since Justin is in bed I'm just messing around on the internet.

A friend of mine tweeted about this site called People of Walmart.  Check it out.  Some of it's funny, and some I just don't know what to think..

People are creative.  And different.  And crazy!

 

(warning: some of this may be offensive including some ugly words.  I advise stopping on about page eight or nine at least.)

What do you think about this?

3 comments:

Lea Liz said...

haha girl!! I went and checked it out and I think it is pretty halarious!!!!

Summer said...

Ok...these are just about the funniest things EVER! Seriously, laughing out VERY loud right now! :)

jill said...

i LOVE that site. ugly words and all! hahaha!