Friday, March 13, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I like sunny, breezy, 75 degree weather.
I'm not liking that it was sunny, breezy, and 75 only 2 days ago, but is now nasty, rainy, and 40 degrees.

I need this raining nastiness to leave because I wanna go see my momma tomorrow for her birthday. For any normal person, rain wouldn't be a factor. But I'm not normal.
I absolutely hate driving in the rain. It scares me. I have to go slow and hold onto the wheel with both hands at the 10 and 2 positions while hunched over as close to the windshield as possible. Yes, I'll drive around town if it's raining and even get on the interstate if I need to. But I'm not about to drive 45 minutes in the country with no cell phone service in the rain. No thank you!

So, please, rain... just leave!!!

No comments: