Friday, March 20, 2009

Cloth Diapering


So, you know how I said I've been thinking about all things baby?




Well, one thing Justin and I have been discussing is what kind of diapers we will use. Funny, huh? Considering we aren't even pregnant yet.
But I like to be prepared. I'm a big time planner and list maker.

I've done a little online research into cloth diapering, and I really want to give it a try. It seems pretty easy and very beneficial to the environment. Not to mention we would save a ton of money over the years. Can you imagine how much we would spend to diaper 3 babies??!

Today MckMama wrote a post all about her cloth diapering system. She has four little ones and seems to know alot about it. I thought it was interesting AND she's giving away some diapers so I thought I would share! Check it out here.

No comments: