Monday, September 19, 2011

what a difference!

I was just looking through all of my weekly “belly pics” and was truly amazed at how my body has grown and stretched and changed.

I cannot believe that I was ever this little… or that I thought I had a prominent “baby bump” at the time!  haha

week10 (2)

That was week 10.

This is week 38…

week38

I’ve already packed away most of my maternity clothes.  I’m really hoping that not having many larger item options will motivate me to lose weight quickly.  I know that it took 10 months to put this weight on, though.. so I don’t expect it all to fall off immediately.  At least it will be fall/winter so I won’t have to worry about being in a swimsuit!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

You still look cute! And who cares about the weight... you will have a sweet baby boy that you will spend all your time loving on!