Monday, September 12, 2011

38 weeks

week38

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 38 weeks

Size of baby: supposed to be 19.75 inches and 6.8 pounds, but about a pound heavier than this according to the latest ultrasound measurements.

Maternity clothes: everything except for skirts and stretchy waist pants is maternity.

Gender: baby boy. Judah Scott Perkins.  We cannot wait to see him!

Movement: Definitely less kicking.. but still lots of pressure and movement where he pokes his body out of my belly.

Sleep: Sleep is going well.. unless I drink too much water before bed.

What I miss: I miss being able to go, go, go!  I have really had to slow down and stay home more lately.  I have a bunch of pains and pressure when I get out and do too much in one day.

Cravings: breakfast cereal and macaroni and cheese.  not together!

Aversions: pot roast.  raw chicken.

Symptoms: You name it, I’ve probably been experiencing it.  The most prominent ones are probably indigestion and lots of aches and pains.  I’ve had a few contractions randomly and (TMI..) lost my mucus plug!  Oh yeah… and I’m HUGE! haha

Best moment this week: At our 37 week appointment we saw Judah on the ultrasound and set an induction date!  Having a date on the calendar has been a big deal!  Also, I really enjoyed putting the finishing touches on his nursery and spending time with lots of family this past week.

No comments: