Wednesday, September 7, 2011

37 weeks

week37

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 37 weeks

Size of baby: supposed to be 19.25 inches and 6.3 pounds

Maternity clothes: everything except for skirts and stretchy waist pants is maternity now.

Gender: baby boy. Judah Scott Perkins.

Movement: Still lots of movement.  He really seems to enjoy poking his hiney/back/feet and possibly other body parts out.  He has spent a bunch of time lately with his body on my left side with feet poking out the right side or in my right ribs.

Sleep: I have miraculously slept pretty well here lately.  Usually only waking a couple times.

What I miss: I miss the days when I didn’t have to literally roll out of bed and off the couch. 

Cravings: I’ve had lots of random cravings.  If I hear someone talking about something that sounds yummy, I start craving it.  Not good for the number on the scale.  But not too much longer!

Aversions: pot roast.  raw chicken.

Symptoms: You name it, I’ve probably been experiencing it.  The most prominent ones are probably indigestion and lots of aches and pains.

Best moment this week: We are FULL TERM!

No comments: