Sunday, December 6, 2009

dinner and a movie

Justin is winding down his first semester (second block) of school.  He has TONS of work to do and a few finals to take before it’s over.  Because he has four papers due on Monday, he decided to take yesterday and today off work.  He has been working so hard.

Last night though, he decided to take a much needed break and take me on a date :)

We went to Outback to eat dinner.  It was unbelievably delicious.  Always is.

Then we went to a movie which is a rare occasion for us.  This time we saw The Blindside.  I just have to say, if you have not seen this, you need to!  It was such a good movie.  It’s based on a true story, which we both love.  But the whole story is just so touching.  We loved it!

I hate that I didn’t take any pictures of us on our date.  :(  I forgot the camera.

I got this picture from http://www.theavon.com/

 

1 comment:

jill said...

LOVE the movie!!!!!!! so glad y'all had a date. :)