Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas (part 3)

Today was a wonderful day.  Full of family time, food, funny movies, and relaxing.

We started out at Uncle Bill’s for some lunch, then headed to my Aunt Donna and Uncle Mark’s house for Christmas with my dad’s side of the family.  We had seafood gumbo and carrot cake there, and it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.  :)

We watched a couple of movies that were playing on TV and acted goofy!

IMG_4030

IMG_4027

IMG_4016

My dad “threw his deuces up”…. hahaha….

IMG_4019

And I can’t believe I’m putting this out for the whole world to see, but this something that needs to be remembered always.  Fun times with my family!

IMG_4022

IMG_4032     

I hope that everyone had a Christmas as wonderful and as blessed as mine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

1 comment:

Lea Liz said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like you all had a Great Christmas girl!!