Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas (part 2)

Tonight we had Christmas with Justin’s mom’s side of the family.  We ate lots of food and played a game where we all swapped (and fought over) gifts.  :)

Hopefully I will get some pictures from that later from some people that actually took pictures.  I decided to give my camera and myself a break after shooting for a few hours already today.

After that we came back to Justin’s parents’ house to open all of our gifts from them and from each other.  Let me just say right now that they spoiled the heck out of me!  I feel so blessed to be a part of their family and to have Justin as my husband.

I took a few pictures, but was mainly too busy unwrapping all of my goodies!

IMG_3953

IMG_3956

IMG_3964

IMG_3959

My wonderful spectacular amazing sweetheart husband got me something I’ve been wanting for a while…

IMG_3979

He also got me a gift card and wrote me a letter so sweet that it had me tearing up!

My mom and dad-in-law spoiled me rotten with lots of clothes, jewelry, a cookbook, a book series by Francine Rivers, A NEW LENS for my camera, and tons more.  It’s crazy.  I was blown away.  I’m still a little in shock, I think! ha

IMG_3972

IMG_3969

I got the hubs some new cologne.  And I was sad to find out that it’s being discontinued now.  :(  Just glad I got it when I did!

IMG_3992

Nicole and Richard were NOT supposed to get us anything!  That’s what we agreed on, but they blessed us with this little beauty….

IMG_3982

That’s about all for now… gotta get in bed and start over tomorrow!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_3997

No comments: