Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas (part 1)

I know it’s early, but today started out my Christmas.

IMG_3800-Edit 

My sister, brother-in-law, niece, and myself all went to my mom’s today for Christmas.  The three of them are leaving in the morning to go to Georgia, so we had to get together today.  My grandmother and one of my aunts were also there.  Justin had to work, and we all missed him bunches.  :(

IMG_3805

We spent most of the time opening gifts and watching Ava play with her new toys. She also spent a good bit of time playing with old toys too. Ha

IMG_3793

IMG_3820

My mom got me a Snuggie, and I couldn’t be happier!  I ALWAYS have a blanket with me around the house.  And now… my arms can be free!  :P

IMG_3813

   My Mamaw made some homemade candy that was soooo yummy.  I ate a few too many pieces and got a bag to go.  After this week I may be permanently in stretchy pants!

On the way home Ava and I had a little photoshoot.  She is such a good model.

IMG_3831 copy

IMG_3836-blog

IMG_3839

 

Well, that is all I have for now.  I’m sure I’ll be back with more Christmas posts soon!  

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

BEAUTIFUL PICS!!! :) Looks like your Christmas has started out wonderfully!!!