Thursday, August 18, 2011

my very own baby shower!

I cannot count on both hands how many baby showers I went to and was secretly sad and maybe a tad bit jealous.  I so badly wanted to be the one with the round belly opening all of the tiny little outfits and soft blankets. 

Earlier this month, several sweet ladies got together and threw a baby shower for Judah and myself.  My very own baby shower!!!  :)  It was surreal.  And super cute.  The theme was “under the sea”, and I loved it!

We had close to 30 good friends, family members, and church members show up to bless us with sweet words and precious gifts.  I cannot express how grateful I am!

Here are a few pics:

IMG_0338

IMG_0821

IMG_0831

IMG_0869

IMG_0879

Justin had been mowing and working and was sooo dirty!  But I made him come at the end to help me load all of our gifts into the car.  haha

IMG_0881

This is my sweet friend, Hope.  She is due with her first little boy just a few days before I’m due with Judah!  She was one of several fabulous hostesses.

No comments: