Monday, August 22, 2011

35 weeks

(I skipped my 34 week update… oops!)

week35 (2)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 35 weeks

Size of baby: supposed to be 18 inches and 5.25 pounds

Maternity clothes: everything except for skirts and stretchy waist pants is maternity now.

Gender: baby boy. Judah Scott Perkins.

Movement: Lots and lots of big moves/rolls/jabs.  I keep expecting it to slow down because he is running out of room… but that hasn’t happened yet.  The video in my previous post is proof!  He’s definitely an active little guy.  I’ve been feeling lots of hard kicks on my right side right under my ribs.  They are starting to hurt!

Sleep: It seems like it takes me forever to fall asleep these days.. but once I get to sleep I’m doing okay.  Still up a few times at night.

What I miss: I miss feeling cute.  I miss wearing my wedding rings.  I miss being able to get off of the couch without assistance.  I miss walking without a waddle.  haha… but I am okay with all of this because I know it’s getting my precious boy closer and closer to my arms!

Cravings: fried pickles!

Aversions: pot roast.  raw chicken.

Symptoms: aches and pains in my hips and back.. especially at night while trying to sleep.  Also, I officially have an outie belly button!  oh, and I’m staying swollen now.  And just recently I’ve started having some pressure like pain down low.  Maybe Judah has dropped a little??

Best moment this week: I’ve had a lot of fun doing online shopping for little things that we didn’t get from our baby showers.  Getting packages in the mail and delivered to the door is so fun!

2 comments:

Carrie O'Connor said...

Best of luck to you! You look lovely. I have a recipe for your pickle cravings:

http://tinyurl.com/3wvfcyv

:-D

Take care of yourself!!

Carrie

Jenna Henderson said...

I still can't wear my rings. :(