Friday, August 12, 2011

missing my girl

I have to say, I have really enjoyed being back in West Monroe.  I haven’t missed Texas too much.  (Justin, on the other hand, is a whole different story.. haha).  I love the familiarity of this place.  I love seeing more of our families.  And I really love how nature is so much closer.. The stars at night and the birds and squirrels hopping around outside my window in the morning.

But I have missed a few good friends, my sis, Dom, and this very special little princess…

IMG_0344

Only she’s not so little anymore!  From these pics my sister sent me, it looks like Ava has grown a foot since we moved only a couple months ago!

IMG_0356

I sure can’t wait to see her and her parents again!  I know it’s going to be fun to see Ava interact with Judah.  She loves babies! 

No comments: