Monday, January 3, 2011

3D

I have been wanting to see a 3D movie for a while now, but combine the fact that Justin usually isn’t into seeing movies with the fact we will only see G or PG movies, and that really limits my movie-going.

Christmas night Justin and I got together with Dustin and Jenna and watched “Gulliver’s Travels” in 3D at the theater in our hometown.  I have to say I wasn’t terribly impressed with the movie, but I really enjoyed the previews!  haha!

IMG_0544

I had such a good time being with some of my favorite people and laughing at how goofy we looked with our glasses on!

IMG_0543

IMG_0548

I definitely want to start watching all animated movies in 3D if it’s available.  The effect didn’t seem as noticeable on the movie we saw.  Either way, I can’t wait to go back!!!  :) 

1 comment:

Jenna Henderson said...

yah, I could have used some photoshop!!! haha you're one of my favorite people.