Saturday, March 13, 2010

today we reunite!

I haven’t mentioned it on the blog, but Justin has been in El Salvador for the past week doing missions work.  When I left last Thursday, that was the last time I would see him for 9 days.  And it was our first time to spend at least a complete day away from each other.  When I was leaving to head to West Monroe to meet Hudson, I just could not keep the tears from flowing.  We must have said good-bye at least five times.  I would get a couple steps off, then turn around.  Then I would get almost to the stairs, and Justin would call me back.  We seriously did not know how to say good-bye.  It was such a weird feeling. 

I have no clue how people make it with spouses that work off or have spouses overseas or whatnot.  This has been a tough week for me.  I have had so much trouble falling asleep at night and have been so lonely in the mornings while getting ready for work.  It has not been fun. 

But today… TODAY.. he comes home!!!! 

I’m so excited to see him and hug him and hold his hand again!

His team flies into Houston and then will drive back to Irving.  I have no idea what time, but I know by the time I go to bed tonight, my honey will be back home.

:)

2058

No comments: