Saturday, March 13, 2010

good news or bad news?

I had to run to the store to grab some chocolate chips to make a dessert for when Justin gets home tonight.  I thought I would go to Market Street, but Wal-Mart is just closer.  I am walking up and hear a whole bunch of cheering and yelling.  Who is it? 

Girl Scouts.

I tried to look away.  I was focused.  Chocolate Chips.  In and out.

Quick and easy trip to the store.

But then on my way out.. they caught me.

IMG_4780

peanut butter for hubby.  coconut for me.  chocolate for both of us. 

I’m pretty happy with my purchase.

But I think it might be bad news.  There is a very high chance that these cookies will be completely gone by the middle of next week.  Yikes!  The three pounds I have lost are most likely on their way back to find me…

No comments: