Friday, January 27, 2012

judah’s friends- fisher, vesty, and sophie

My friend, Hope, had a little boy just 2 weeks before I had Judah.  We shared a lot of time while we were pregnant just talking about and comparing pregnancies and dreaming of what our little guys would be like.  Wednesday, I met up with Hope and her sweet boy, Fisher.  We hung out at their house for a bit and then took the boys on walk.  I can’t wait to see these two grow up to be good friends.  We have many play dates to look forward to!

IMG_0878

Sylvester is my first baby.  Justin and I got him over 3 years ago, right before we got married.  I know that he has felt a little neglected since Judah has come along… but I try to give him as much attention as I can.  And now, Judah is starting to give him attention too!  This week Judah has started following Sylvester around the room with his eyes and has even tried to reach out and touch him.  I think these two will become best buds soon!

IMG_0893

And Judah’s last new friend these days is Sophie the giraffe.  She is a well overpriced teether that it seems like is a must have item these days.  I have always tried to get Judah to like her but had no luck.  Until yesterday!  I gave her a couple squeaks in front of him, and he grabbed on and wouldn’t let go! 

IMG_0885IMG_0886IMG_0887

1 comment:

The Cate Family said...

My little one loves Sophie! Your little guy is so cute!