Sunday, January 22, 2012

Judah’s dedication

Justin and I took the opportunity today to stand up in front of our family, friends, and church family and pledge to raise Judah to know and love Jesus with the best of our ability.  We dedicated his little life to the Lord.  This was such a sweet and special moment for us.. but me especially.  In the years since Justin and I have been married, I have been to several of these dedication services… and I would usually end up in tears.  I always hoped and prayed that one day I would have the honor of being one of the parents on the platform holding a precious little one.  And today, one more dream of mine came true. 

IMG_1597IMG_1601IMG_1620IMG_1622

My biggest hope for Judah is that he will grow up loving Jesus with his whole heart.

Thank you, God, for this sweet gift.  <3

No comments: