Sunday, July 31, 2011

32 weeks

week32

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: supposed to be 16.7 inches and 3.75 pounds

Maternity clothes: everything except for dresses, skirts, and stretchy waist pants is maternity now.

Gender: baby boy. Judah Scott Perkins.

Movement: Lots and lots of big moves/rolls/jabs.  I have had lots of fun this week watching the movements through my clothes and skin.  It truly amazes me.

Sleep: I just might be at that point where my body is preparing me for sleepless nights with a newborn.  I haven’t been sleeping good at all… back ache, indigestion, potty breaks.. it all keeps me up!

What I miss: not having to worry about finding clothes that will cover my belly.  I have many tops now that are too short.

Cravings: raisinets.  and milk.

Aversions: I haven’t tried cooking chicken lately, but I don’t think it’s worth the risk! haha. Nothing else has been making me sick though.

Symptoms: Indigestion has become a big one.  And the usual backache and swelling are still around some too.

Best moment this week: Justin and I celebrated (a little early) our 3 year anniversary this past weekend.  Also we had a friend pray for us and for Judah and got some really awesome promises from God through that. 

No comments: