Monday, July 25, 2011

31 weeks

week31

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: supposed to be 16.25 inches and 3.3 pounds

Maternity clothes: everything except for dresses, skirts, and stretchy waist pants is maternity now.

Gender: baby boy. Judah Scott Perkins.

Movement: Maybe it’s because I have been less active, but I have noticed baby moving WAY more this past week.  And I can see many of the movements through my clothes.

Sleep: Could be better… waking up several times a night for potty breaks and to change positions.

What I miss: being able to give myself a pedicure!

Cravings: sweet tea… I have been very thirsty lately.

Aversions: I haven’t tried cooking chicken lately, but I don’t think it’s worth the risk! haha. Nothing else has been making me sick though.

Symptoms: Back ache, heartburn, a little bit of swelling, belly getting realllllly round, belly button is completely flat and even pokes out a little at times.

Best moment this week: One day I got some gifts for Judah and found some awesome deals for him while shopping… I was super excited that day!

No comments: