Thursday, July 7, 2011

28 weeks

week28

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: 14.8 inches

Maternity clothes: yep!  currently wishing I had more maternity shorts.

Gender: baby boy.  Judah Scott Perkins.

Movement:  Lots of kicks and rolls.  I feel him all over the place.. from way down low to up high near my ribs.

Sleep: Could be better… waking up several times a night for potty breaks and to change positions.

What I miss:  being comfortable all the time.

Cravings:  ice cream!

Aversions:  I cannot bring myself to cook raw chicken.

Symptoms: Back ache, a little bit of swelling, belly getting realllllly round, belly button is completely flat and even pokes out a little at times, and I’m HOT almost all the time.

Best moment this week:  We made it to third trimester!  I can’t believe it’s already here!  Also, it’s great to know that if Judah comes now, his lungs are developed enough for him to most likely be okay.

No comments: