Sunday, June 12, 2011

weekly randoms!

So it seems like the only posts I know how to make lately are pregnancy updates or just completely random thoughts piled together…  This one is the latter.

Last Wednesday I had Justin take me to IKEA.  I love IKEA and really wanted to go one last time before we move away.  I thought I would maybe find some cool stuff for Judah’s nursery, and I wanted to pick up some new blankets for photography purposes.  Unfortunately we didn’t get much for the nursery, but I got a nice new stash of blankets, a small table to possibly use in Judah’s room, and we got baby boy a set of stacking/nesting cups!  (I just had to get him something!)

photo (6)

MULA Stack &nest cups Height: 13 3/8 " Base diameter: 3 3/8 "  Height: 34 cm Base diameter: 9 cm

Then on Saturday I went to a baby shower for a sweet friend, Julie.  I actually worked for her a while back helping her out with narrowing down sessions for her photography business.  (If you are in the Denton area, check out www.juliebirdseye.com).  The shower was all baseball themed and sooo cute!  And it was great to see her again before I move away.  She was even sweet enough to bring Judah a gift to her own baby shower.  :)

IMG_0790

Today we had lunch at Mi Cocina with some super great friends after church.  I just adore Gabriella and Riman.  I realized today while having lunch with them that we really are running out of time to spend with people that have grown so special to us. It’s going to be very hard to leave these friendships behind.  Thank you guys for lunch and for everything!  We have to keep in touch… for real!

We have ONE week left until the move, and it’s going to be a crazy busy week.  Tomorrow night we have dinner plans with the Henderson’s… Tuesday night I have plans for dessert with some girlfriends… at some point I HAVE to go visit with my sister and her fam.. not to mention working, finishing up packing, getting utilities turned off, cleaning the apartment, etc.  I’m tired just thinking about it all!

No comments: