Sunday, June 12, 2011

25 weeks

week25

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: 13.5 inches.. size of a rutabaga (1.5 pounds).

Maternity clothes: Pants are maternity or stretchy, and shirts are still a good mix.  I’ve been wearing lots of skirts and dresses lately because they are cooler.  Most of those are non maternity.

Gender: baby boy.  Judah Scott Perkins.

Movement:  This past week I started feeling some really hard kicks and jabs.  Sometimes they come out of nowhere and startle me!

Sleep: It takes a little while to get into a comfortable position, but once I’m asleep, I’m sleeping well.

What I miss:  being able to cook chicken.

Cravings:  mainly just fruit (watermelon, pineapple, strawberries) and sweets!  Also frozen yogurt.  yummm!

Aversions:  I cannot bring myself to cook raw chicken.

Symptoms: back ache, itchy belly, and hot!  oh, and my belly button is getting flat.  I really think it will be poking out soon!

Best moment this week:  One day before leaving for work, Justin put on IHOP’s Joy CD, and Judah moved around the whole time the music was playing.  I think he liked it!

No comments: