Monday, June 27, 2011

26 & 27 weeks

week 26 pic (no update because I was too busy with the move)--

week26

 

 

week27

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 27 weeks

Size of baby: 14.5 inches.. size of a head of cauliflower (2 pounds).

Maternity clothes: Yes!  and I’ve been wearing lots of skirts and dresses lately because they are cooler.  Most of those are non maternity.

Gender: baby boy.  Judah Scott Perkins.

Movement:  Over the past couple weeks I have felt Judah rolling around in my belly.  Not just kicks and punches anymore!

Sleep: Well, we are now staying with Justin’s parents in a spare bedroom until we get our own place… and I’m not sleeping great.

What I miss:  my Texas friends and family. :(

Cravings:  chinese food

Aversions:  I cannot bring myself to cook raw chicken.

Symptoms: Back ACHE!!!  oh my heavens… it’s bad every day and gets worse towards evening.  I’ve tried tylenol, heading pads, warm baths, massage, etc.  Nothing helps.  Any advice??

Best moment this week:  Seeing friends and family in West Monroe for the first time in a while.  I’m so excited for Judah to meet everyone in a few months!  The time is coming quickly!!!

No comments: