Tuesday, March 8, 2011

west monroe trip

This past weekend Justin and I headed back to our hometown for a birthday party and a wedding.  We also got to see lots of family which is always great.

The birthday party was for Lacey’s baby boy, Hudson.  He turned one.. I can’t believe it!  Lacey had the cutest monkey themed party for him.  There were close to 50 guests!  Lots of love for that little man.

IMG_0797

IMG_0879

IMG_0805

IMG_0891

IMG_0829   

The wedding we attended was for our good friends, Ty and Emily.  They are just a sweet couple that we went to church with at Christ Church.  Ty was actually in our wedding.. he and Justin have been pretty close friends.  The wedding was outside on a gloomy and cold day… but it was perfect.  The couple wrote their own vows and had me tearing up!  So sweet!  I can’t wait to see them grow together in marriage. 

IMG_0668

IMG_0670 

I just love my trips home.  It’s so refreshing to see so many people that mean the world to me.  Can’t wait for the next one!

No comments: