Wednesday, March 30, 2011

14 weeks

week14

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: 3.4 inches.. size of a lemon

Maternity clothes: A cousin and a good friend blessed me with some great maternity clothes.  They are all hanging in the closet waiting on me!  I’ve worn a couple pieces already.

Gender: It seems like everyone I know has a definite opinion on if our little one is a boy or a girl.  I sure wish we knew! 

Movement: baby is moving, but mommy can’t feel it.

Sleep: I can’t complain!

What I miss:  If I have to choose something, I’ll say lunch meat.  Thinking about lunch is a little harder than it used to be.  Before pregnancy I had a sandwich almost daily.

Cravings: strawberry and orange push ups!  and grapes. YUM!

Aversions:  chicken, eggs, any type of leftovers, lots of smells… the list goes on.

Symptoms: I’ve been nauseated a little, but my main symptom has been migraine headaches.  I got my Dr to call me in a prescription though.  Tylenol just wasn’t doing the job!

Best moment this week: I made it into the second trimester!  Risk of miscarriage goes way down, and I’m hoping that my energy is on it’s way back up.

No comments: