Sunday, March 20, 2011

hitting the high points

I just noticed that several of my favorite things from the past week or so are in my photo album on my phone.  So… gotta blog ‘em!

photo (4) A girl from my home church posted on facebook about having strawberry fanta.. and immediately I had to have some.  I went to Walmart and bought a 12 pack and then went to Sonic for some good ice.  YUM!

photo (5)

My newborn nest finally arrived!  This thing is WAY bigger than I expected it to be.. I’m so excited to use it, but have no idea where I’m going to store it.  For those that don’t know it is basically a giant bean bag that I’ll use to pose newborns on for my business.  :) 

photo (6)

I’ve been having lots of couch time lately and couldn’t be happier to share my couch with Mr. Sylvester.  It makes me smile to see him laid out all comfy with his little paws hanging over the edge.  He’s the best!

photo (8)

One day recently I had been feeling sick all day long and really wanted a Sonic grilled cheese.  But my sweet darling husband was home and decided he could make me one.  This guy NEVER cooks.  It was comical listening to him in the kitchen.  And I laughed so hard when he brought me the plate.  Crazy looking sandwich… but it was made with love and tasted great!  Justin has done such a good job of taking care of me and the house lately.  He’s really stepped up, and I’m so grateful :)  

1 comment:

KaitlynGrekoff said...

ha! hope i didn't get ya too badly re-hooked on strawberry fanta!! but it's great stuff!lol