Tuesday, March 8, 2011

11 weeks

I didn’t get a good picture this week because we were so busy, and then yesterday I was just too sick.  So I’m settling for a terrible self portrait of the belly this time… oh, and I just ate so this is not all baby! haha

IMG_0678

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 11 weeks

Size of baby: 1.6 inches.. size of a lime

Maternity clothes: I have worn maternity jeans several times already.  They are just so much more comfy!  Still in regular jeans with a rubberband most days.

Gender: still a while before we find out.

Movement: baby is moving, but mommy can’t feel it.

Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty good right now.  I have been waking up a little before my alarm most days needing to go to the bathroom though.

What I miss: I miss not being sick.  This past week has been hard.  I’m focusing on the positive though… I’m having a baby!!!

Cravings: Nothing major.. I’ve just had to try to figure out what I can eat that won’t make me sick.  Oh, and I finally got my Johnny’s Pizza :)

Aversions: umm… everything?  Seriously.. chicken, eggs, water, any type of leftovers, lots of smells… the list goes on.

Symptoms: very tired, pretty nauseated most days, and my belly is starting to poke out.

Best moment this week: seeing lots of friends and family in West Monroe!

No comments: