Sunday, July 18, 2010

procrastination

I have a huge problem with it.  Like right now I have a to-do list of about 10 things to get finished before tomorrow.  But instead of working on that, I’m browsing through old pictures on my external hard drive and new pictures on my camera’s memory card.  And since I never blog anymore, I thought I’d blog about some of our most recent pics.

IMG_0121

A little while back while in LA visiting my momma, we also got the chance to see these two sweethearts.  These are my cousin’s girls, Riley and Taylor.  I couldn’t believe how big they had both gotten.  They are so precious to me.  And Justin is just IN LOVE with Riley (the younger one).  He wants to bring her home after every visit we have with her.  I hope it’s not too long before we see them again.  This picture makes me miss my family.  :(

IMG_0142

This picture, on the other hand, makes me smile on the inside.  Since Justin and I have decided that we want to start a family soon, I have started taking prenatal vitamins every night with dinner.  It’s just a tiny little thing, but it means the world to me.  If you know me in person.. you know what I mean!  :)

  IMG_0147

This past week our church hosted a youth conference called “Collision”.  It was insanely powerful and awesome.  Youth from all across the country came and got rocked by the power of God.  People were set free and delivered from all kinds of addictions, suicide, depression, etc.  Some were also physically healed of migraines, scoliosis, heart problems, vision problems, and more.  Justin was on the prayer team, and I volunteered to help do whatever needed to be done.  It was a great week, and I’m so glad we were a part of it!

Well.. I guess it’s time to make my grocery list and get out of here.  We need some food in this house!

No comments: